There are currently two card games available based on the Monopoly Board Game:
- Monopoly: The Card Game takes the best qualities of Monopoly and puts them into a fast-playing card game. It's basically a Monopoly-themed Rummy-style game, but with some interesting twists that make the game unique and compelling. The first player to accumulate $10,000 wins the game! For 2 to 6 players, ages 7 and up.
- Monopoly Deal is a fast-paced game where your luck can change in the play of a card. It challenges you to collect three property sets, while avoiding having cards stolen by your opponents (and while attempting to pilfer some of theirs). Watch out for the "Debt Collector", "Forced Deal", and "Deal Breaker" cards. For 2 to 6 players, ages 7 and up.
Earlier Monopoly card games, including Express Monopoly and Free Parking, are now out of print.
Monopoly Card Games
Monopoly Board Games
Monopoly Collector Editions
Elvis 75th Anniversary Collector's Edition
Family Guy Edition
G.I. Joe Collector's Edition
Muhammad Ali 'The Greatest' Edition
Nintendo Collector's Edition
Seinfeld Collector's Edition
The Godfather Collector's Edition
The Nightmare Before Christmas Collector's Edition
The Office Collector's Edition
- Monopoly Card Game Review
A review of "Monopoly: The Card Game", from games industry veteran Mattias Gustavsson.
- Monopoly The Card Game Variant
Some suggestions for improving the gameplay of Monopoly: The Card Game, from The Games Journal.
- Monopoly Wiki: Monopoly Deal Rules
Rules for Monopoly Deal, as transcribed from an official instruction sheet.
- Wikipedia Monopoly Deal
Information and rules for the Monopoly Deal card game, from the free online encyclopedia.
- Wikipedia Monopoly: The Card Game
Information about the game, as well as rules and variations, from the free online encyclopedia.