Although there are numerous other variants of the game, this version is for two players using three decks of cards shuffled together (no jokers). Ace ranks low.
How To Play
The goal of the game is to be the first to get rid of all the cards in your goal pile (this is the pile on the left with the number above it). Only the top card is available to play from this pile.
- You can use your hand cards or the cards on your discard piles every turn.
- Only the top card on the discard piles are available.
- The first card in each centre stack must be an ace, then 2, 3, and so on in sequence up to queen.
- The player whose first pile card is higher plays may start with the game.
- Every turn you get a maximum of 5 cards from the deck.
- If you used all cards before putting a card on one of your discard piles you get 5 new cards.
- When you put a card on one of your discard piles your turn is over.
- The king is a wild card and can be used as any card.