Try not to get thrown off the bus in this charming little card game! Get as close to 31 as you can with a single suit then stop the bus – but be warned, whoever comes last loses a token. Lose them all and it's a long walk home!
With three difficulty levels, lots of computer opponents, detailed game statistics, a global high-scores list, fun graphics & chilled sound, this is a game you'll keep coming back to again and again!
How To Play
- Draw a card from either the deck or the waste pile, then discard one card.
- Try to get your three cards to as close to 31 as possible, in the same suit. Aces are worth 11, face cards are worth 10. Three-of-a-kind is worth 30 points.
- "Stop the Bus" to end a hand when you think you have the best score.
- The lowest score at the end of a hand loses a bus token. Lose all three tokens and you're off the bus!
- The last player on the bus is the winner!
For complete rules, plus variations, refer to the 31 / Scat / Ride the Bus / Blitz page at Pagat.com.